This intermittent fasting meal plan is based around the intermittent fasting diet protocol (16 hour fast, 8 hour feed) and focused on achieving lean body proportions.
Here’s exactly what I ate every day to lose 33 pounds of fat (15 kg).
My Intermittent Fasting Meal Plan:
- 13:00 – Light protein meal #1: 3 egg Omlette + Tomato + Half-Onion + Half-Avocado
- 17:00 – Light protein meal #2: Cottage Cheese (250gm cup) + Apple + 10 Almonds
- 20:00 – Big meal: Beef/Chicken + Carbs + Broccoli + Random Veggies
- 21:00-13:00 – FAST
Black coffee in the morning.
Carbs – rotate between any carbs you like.
When you are fasting try a cleanse, it can really help you get the most from the process.
This is a fat-melting intermittent fasting meal plan that is well balanced and contains:
Protein, carbs, healthy-fats and antioxidants.
Just in the right quantities and the right timing.
Click on the links below for a full list of foods to eat, and foods to avoid
Expected Weight Loss
- 30 lbs + away from goal = 2 lbs – 4.5 lbs of fat loss per week
- 6 lbs -30 lbs away from goal = 2.3 lbs of fat loss per week
- 6 lbs or less away from goal = 1.1 lbs to 2.2 lbs fat loss per week.
- 15kg+ away from goal – 1.5kg to 2kg of fat loss per week
- 3kg-15kg away from goal – 1kg of fat loss per week
- 1kg-3kg away from goal – 0.5kg-1kg fat loss per week
No reason to add cardio, or workout more than 3 times per week.
Your fat loss is 100% managed by diet.
I learned it the hard way by doing cardio 5 times per week with no results.
Once you setup your diet, it is a smooth process all the way to single digit body fat and a lean body.
But if you find that your fat loss has reached a plateau, then I highly recommend getting Rusty Moores Visual Impact Cardio program. It will help give you the edge to overcome those sticking points.